Monday, November 2, 2009

#2 Hope

Hope - What could be more hopeful than a baby at the age of one? So much promise when they are starting to walk, talk and dream... 


Where do I get my hope? I have it. I have hope. I am thankful to have hope. This week I needed to remember where I get my hope from.


"I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall.
I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me.
Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:


Because the Lord's great love we are not consumed, 
     for his com passions never fail.
They are new every morning;
     great is your faithfulness, 
I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; 
     therefore I will wait for him."
The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, 
     to the one who seeks him; 
It is good to wait quietly 
     for the salvation of the Lord."
Lamentations 3:19-26



Duck cookie - Squash; Grass picture - Sweet Pea; Learning to walk - Pumpkin; Cake eater - Pumkin
All pictures taken right around their first birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment